Snake Lake Contracting Ltd. (SLC) is a prominent construction company in Saskatchewan that provides its clients with the highest degree of workmanship and professionalism in all aspects of earthworks projects, crushing gravel, and roadbuilding. Although you may not be familiar with us, let’s give you an idea on who we are and what we do.
We are a construction company based in Prince Albert SK. We have provided services to both the public and private sectors in and around the Prince Albert area, Rural Municipalities and the Department of Highways to successfully complete gravel crushing, gravel hauling and culvert repairs/replacement projects. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Earthworks, Road Construction and Repairs: Our work includes, site grading, road construction, bridge abutments, pond liner systems, silt fence and other erosion controls;
- Drainage & Civil Works: We have installed and replaced C.S.P. culverts, subdrain & other pipe installations; containment ponds, lagoon improvements and maintenance, and dams & reservoirs. We provide geosynthetic installation and systems based on project requirements;
- Aggregate Production: In our aggregate production history, we have produced many products suited to the Client’s request and work with the Client on their individual requirements;
- Material Hauling: We haul aggregate, earthworks and other materials. We have a fleet of Side Dumps, End Dumps and Belly Dumps;
- Land Clearing: Our equipment fleet has the capacity for brush cutting & remove of unwanted debris, access roads & entrance openings, clear & grub, topsoil stripping and removal;
- Site Development: We provide New and Commercial site development that may include but not limited to, project design, planning, budgets. Examples of site development includes, bulk and common excavation, subgrades for roads, sidewalks, landscape zones, road/parking lot construction, storm sewers and retention ponds, water mains, sanitary mains and services, demolition and removal of existing structures;
- We provide service to many other industries not mentioned above, such as, hotsy work, pumping of unwanted water, skid steer to large excavator and loader requirements.
We have been a COR certified company since 2002 and strive to understand and meet the clients requirements.
Do you need help you with your aggregate challengers, geotechnical installations or regulatory requirements? No problem, Snake Lake Contracting can help you out.
If you have any questions or perhaps have need for assistance please feel free to contact us at:
Phone: 1 (306) 764-2686
Fax: 1 (306) 764-2688